I wish to express my gratitude towards the two anonymous referees for their detailed suggestions. I would like to thank Mark Stabile and Michael Baker for their guidance and helpful suggestions. I would also like to thank M. Denny, A. Siow, and seminar participants at the University of Toronto and at the 39th Annual Meetings of the Canadian Economics Association in Hamilton for helpful comments and discussions. All errors are my own. The research and analysis are based on data from Statistics Canada, but the opinions expressed do not represent the views of Statistics Canada. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maternal labour supply and childhood obesity in Canada: evidence from the NLSCY
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 217–242, February/février 2008
How to Cite
Chia, Y. F. (2008), Maternal labour supply and childhood obesity in Canada: evidence from the NLSCY. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 41: 217–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.00461.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!