Görg is also affiliated with GEP, Nottingham. Earlier versions of the paper were presented at a workshop at Claremont McKenna College, the annual GSOEP user conference, the Annual Congress of the European Economic association and seminars at Berlin, Birmingham, and Zurich. The authors are particularly grateful to Mitsuyo Ando, Alan Deardorff, Josef Falkinger, Edward Leamer, Matt Slaughter, Andreas Stephan, Eric Strobl, Rainer Winkelmann, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Leverhulme Trust (Grant No. F114/BF) and the German Science Foundation (Project: Labour market effects of international outsourcing: a comparative analysis with micro-data). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners and losers: a micro-level analysis of international outsourcing and wages
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 243–270, February/février 2008
How to Cite
Geishecker, I. and Görg, H. (2008), Winners and losers: a micro-level analysis of international outsourcing and wages. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 41: 243–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.00462.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!