Görg is also affiliated with GEP, University of Nottingham; Pisu is also affiliated with GEP, University of Nottingham. The authors are grateful to Nigel Driffield, Wolfgang Keller, Ted Moran, Beata Javorcik, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. Of course, the usual disclaimer applies. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the European Commission (Grant No. SERD-2002–00077) and the Leverhulme Trust (Grant No. F114/BF). Email: email@example.com
Exporting, linkages and productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 320–340, February/février 2008
How to Cite
Girma, S., Görg, H. and Pisu, M. (2008), Exporting, linkages and productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 41: 320–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.00465.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!