Probing the slope of cluster mass profile with gravitational Einstein rings: application to Abell 1689
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 386, Issue 3, pages 1169–1178, May 2008
How to Cite
Tu, H., Limousin, M., Fort, B., Shu, C. G., Sygnet, J. F., Jullo, E., Kneib, J. P. and Richard, J. (2008), Probing the slope of cluster mass profile with gravitational Einstein rings: application to Abell 1689. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 386: 1169–1178. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.12929.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Accepted 2008 January 6. Received 2008 January 4; in original form 2007 October 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!