Galaxy evolution in the infrared: comparison of a hierarchical galaxy formation model with Spitzer data
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
©2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 385, Issue 3, pages 1155–1178, April 2008
How to Cite
Lacey, C. G., Baugh, C. M., Frenk, C. S., Silva, L., Granato, G. L. and Bressan, A. (2008), Galaxy evolution in the infrared: comparison of a hierarchical galaxy formation model with Spitzer data. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 385: 1155–1178. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.12949.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Accepted 2008 January 9. Received 2008 January 9; in original form 2007 April 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!