A 2dF spectroscopic study of globular clusters in NGC 5128: probing the formation history of the nearest giant elliptical
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 386, Issue 3, pages 1443–1463, May 2008
How to Cite
Beasley, M. A., Bridges, T., Peng, E., Harris, W. E., Harris, G. L. H., Forbes, D. A. and Mackie, G. (2008), A 2dF spectroscopic study of globular clusters in NGC 5128: probing the formation history of the nearest giant elliptical. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 386: 1443–1463. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13123.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Accepted 2008 February 14. Received 2008 February 11; in original form 2007 June 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!