Three-dimensional simulations of accretion to stars with complex magnetic fields
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 386, Issue 3, pages 1274–1284, May 2008
How to Cite
Long, M., Romanova, M. M. and Lovelace, R. V. E. (2008), Three-dimensional simulations of accretion to stars with complex magnetic fields. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 386: 1274–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13124.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
- Accepted 2008 February 16. Received 2008 February 15; in original form 2008 January 17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!