Water maser 353.273+0.641, the prime example of a class dominated by a blueshifted outflow
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 386, Issue 3, pages 1521–1526, May 2008
How to Cite
Caswell, J. L. and Phillips, C. J. (2008), Water maser 353.273+0.641, the prime example of a class dominated by a blueshifted outflow. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 386: 1521–1526. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13129.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Accepted 2008 February 15. Received 2008 February 15; in original form 2007 November 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!