Three-dimensional stability of magnetically confined mountains on accreting neutron stars
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 386, Issue 3, pages 1294–1308, May 2008
How to Cite
Vigelius, M. and Melatos, A. (2008), Three-dimensional stability of magnetically confined mountains on accreting neutron stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 386: 1294–1308. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13139.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Accepted 2008 February 21. Received 2008 February 19; in original form 2008 January 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!