This paper includes data gathered with the 6.5 Magellan Telescopes, located at Las Campanas Observatory, Chile.
The old open cluster NGC 2112: updated estimates of fundamental parameters based on a membership analysis
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 386, Issue 3, pages 1625–1634, May 2008
How to Cite
Carraro, G., Villanova, S., Demarque, P., Bidin, C. M. and McSwain, M. V. (2008), The old open cluster NGC 2112: updated estimates of fundamental parameters based on a membership analysis. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 386: 1625–1634. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13143.x
The data discussed in this paper will be made available at the WEBDA open cluster data base http://www.univie.ac.at/webda, which is maintained by E. Paunzen and J.-C. Mermilliod.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Accepted 2008 February 21. Received 2008 February 20; in original form 2008 January 17
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!