Based on observations collected at the European Southern Observatory, Paranal, Chile, as part of programme 079.D-0241.
δ Sct pulsation in magnetic Ap stars: the discovery of δ Sct pulsations in HD 218994AB and measurement of the magnetic fields of HD 218994A and HD 21190★
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 386, Issue 3, pages 1750–1755, May 2008
How to Cite
Kurtz, D. W., Hubrig, S., González, J. F., Van Wyk, F. and Martinez, P. (2008), δ Sct pulsation in magnetic Ap stars: the discovery of δ Sct pulsations in HD 218994AB and measurement of the magnetic fields of HD 218994A and HD 21190. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 386: 1750–1755. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13154.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
- Accepted 2008 February 27. Received 2008 February 14; in original form 2007 December 7
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!