An XMM–Newton study of the environments, particle content and impact of low-power radio galaxies
Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 386, Issue 3, pages 1709–1728, May 2008
How to Cite
Croston, J. H., Hardcastle, M. J., Birkinshaw, M., Worrall, D. M. and Laing, R. A. (2008), An XMM–Newton study of the environments, particle content and impact of low-power radio galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 386: 1709–1728. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13162.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
- Accepted 2008 February 25. Received 2008 February 22; in original form 2008 January 15
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!