Orbital periods of cataclysmic variables identified by the SDSS – III. Time-series photometry obtained during the 2004/5 International Time Project on La Palma
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 386, Issue 3, pages 1568–1578, May 2008
How to Cite
Dillon, M., Gänsicke, B. T., Aungwerojwit, A., Rodríguez-Gil, P., Marsh, T. R., Barros, S. C. C., Szkody, P., Brady, S., Krajci, T. and Oksanen, A. (2008), Orbital periods of cataclysmic variables identified by the SDSS – III. Time-series photometry obtained during the 2004/5 International Time Project on La Palma. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 386: 1568–1578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13170.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- Accepted 2008 February 19. Received 2008 January 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!