Orbital periods of cataclysmic variables identified by the SDSS – III. Time-series photometry obtained during the 2004/5 International Time Project on La Palma
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 386, Issue 3, pages 1568–1578, May 2008
How to Cite
Dillon, M., Gänsicke, B. T., Aungwerojwit, A., Rodríguez-Gil, P., Marsh, T. R., Barros, S. C. C., Szkody, P., Brady, S., Krajci, T. and Oksanen, A. (2008), Orbital periods of cataclysmic variables identified by the SDSS – III. Time-series photometry obtained during the 2004/5 International Time Project on La Palma. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 386: 1568–1578. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13170.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
- Accepted 2008 February 19. Received 2008 January 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!