Orbit characteristics of the tristatic EISCAT UHF meteors
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 388, Issue 1, pages 15–25, July 2008
How to Cite
Szasz, C., Kero, J., Meisel, D. D., Pellinen-Wannberg, A., Wannberg, G. and Westman, A. (2008), Orbit characteristics of the tristatic EISCAT UHF meteors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 388: 15–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13374.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Accepted 2008 April 22. Received 2008 April 21; in original form 2008 March 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!