Quantifying the cosmic web – I. The large-scale halo ellipticity–ellipticity and ellipticity–direction correlations
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 389, Issue 3, pages 1266–1274, September 2008
How to Cite
Lee, J., Springel, V., Pen, U.-L. and Lemson, G. (2008), Quantifying the cosmic web – I. The large-scale halo ellipticity–ellipticity and ellipticity–direction correlations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 389: 1266–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13624.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
- Accepted 2008 June 20. Received 2008 June 8; in original form 2007 September 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!