A decade of radio imaging the relativistic outflow in the peculiar X-ray binary Circinus X-1
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 390, Issue 1, pages 447–464, October 2008
How to Cite
Tudose, V., Fender, R. P., Tzioumis, A. K., Spencer, R. E. and Klis, M. v. d. (2008), A decade of radio imaging the relativistic outflow in the peculiar X-ray binary Circinus X-1. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 390: 447–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13788.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
- Accepted 2008 July 29. Received 2008 July 29; in original form 2008 March 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!