Interferometric imaging of the high-redshift radio galaxy, 4C 60.07: an SMA, Spitzer and VLA study reveals a binary AGN/starburst
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 390, Issue 3, pages 1117–1126, November 2008
How to Cite
Ivison, R. J., Morrison, G. E., Biggs, A. D., Smail, I., Willner, S. P., Gurwell, M. A., Greve, T. R., Stevens, J. A. and Ashby, M. L. N. (2008), Interferometric imaging of the high-redshift radio galaxy, 4C 60.07: an SMA, Spitzer and VLA study reveals a binary AGN/starburst. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 390: 1117–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13811.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Accepted 2008 August 7. Received 2008 August 5; in original form 2008 June 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!