Interferometric imaging of the high-redshift radio galaxy, 4C 60.07: an SMA, Spitzer and VLA study reveals a binary AGN/starburst
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 390, Issue 3, pages 1117–1126, November 2008
How to Cite
Ivison, R. J., Morrison, G. E., Biggs, A. D., Smail, I., Willner, S. P., Gurwell, M. A., Greve, T. R., Stevens, J. A. and Ashby, M. L. N. (2008), Interferometric imaging of the high-redshift radio galaxy, 4C 60.07: an SMA, Spitzer and VLA study reveals a binary AGN/starburst. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 390: 1117–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.13811.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2008
- Accepted 2008 August 7. Received 2008 August 5; in original form 2008 June 19
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!