Axisymmetric magnetic fields in stars: relative strengths of poloidal and toroidal components
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 397, Issue 2, pages 763–774, August 2009
How to Cite
Braithwaite, J. (2009), Axisymmetric magnetic fields in stars: relative strengths of poloidal and toroidal components. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 397: 763–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.14034.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
- Accepted 2008 November 19. Received 2008 August 22; in original form 2008 June 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!