The Monitor project: rotation periods of low-mass stars in M50
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 392, Issue 4, pages 1456–1466, February 2009
How to Cite
Irwin, J., Aigrain, S., Bouvier, J., Hebb, L., Hodgkin, S., Irwin, M. and Moraux, E. (2009), The Monitor project: rotation periods of low-mass stars in M50. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 392: 1456–1466. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2008.14158.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Accepted 2008 October 28. Received 2008 October 21; in original form 2008 September 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!