NLS1 galaxies and estimation of their central black hole masses from the X-ray excess variance method
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 394, Issue 4, pages 2141–2152, April 2009
How to Cite
Nikołajuk, M., Czerny, B. and Gurynowicz, P. (2009), NLS1 galaxies and estimation of their central black hole masses from the X-ray excess variance method. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 394: 2141–2152. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.14478.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Accepted 2009 January 8. Received 2008 December 8; in original form 2008 March 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!