Dearth of dark matter or massive dark halo? Mass-shape-anisotropy degeneracies revealed by nmagic dynamical models of the elliptical galaxy NGC 3379
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 395, Issue 1, pages 76–96, May 2009
How to Cite
De Lorenzi, F., Gerhard, O., Coccato, L., Arnaboldi, M., Capaccioli, M., Douglas, N. G., Freeman, K. C., Kuijken, K., Merrifield, M. R., Napolitano, N. R., Noordermeer, E., Romanowsky, A. J. and Debattista, V. P. (2009), Dearth of dark matter or massive dark halo? Mass-shape-anisotropy degeneracies revealed by nmagic dynamical models of the elliptical galaxy NGC 3379. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 395: 76–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.14553.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Accepted 2009 January 16. Received 2008 December 22; in original form 2007 November 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!