Dearth of dark matter or massive dark halo? Mass-shape-anisotropy degeneracies revealed by nmagic dynamical models of the elliptical galaxy NGC 3379
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 395, Issue 1, pages 76–96, May 2009
How to Cite
De Lorenzi, F., Gerhard, O., Coccato, L., Arnaboldi, M., Capaccioli, M., Douglas, N. G., Freeman, K. C., Kuijken, K., Merrifield, M. R., Napolitano, N. R., Noordermeer, E., Romanowsky, A. J. and Debattista, V. P. (2009), Dearth of dark matter or massive dark halo? Mass-shape-anisotropy degeneracies revealed by nmagic dynamical models of the elliptical galaxy NGC 3379. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 395: 76–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.14553.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
- Accepted 2009 January 16. Received 2008 December 22; in original form 2007 November 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!