Based on observations collected at the European Southern Observatory, Chile, proposal number ESO 70.C-0008(A).
Properties of the ionized gas in HH 202 – II. Results from echelle spectrophotometry with Ultraviolet Visual Echelle Spectrograph★
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 395, Issue 2, pages 855–876, May 2009
How to Cite
Mesa-Delgado, A., Esteban, C., García-Rojas, J., Luridiana, V., Bautista, M., Rodríguez, M., López-Martín, L. and Peimbert, M. (2009), Properties of the ionized gas in HH 202 – II. Results from echelle spectrophotometry with Ultraviolet Visual Echelle Spectrograph. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 395: 855–876. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.14554.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Accepted 2009 January 23. Received 2008 December 23; in original form 2008 October 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!