Based on observations collected at the European Southern Observatory, Chile, proposal number ESO 70.C-0008(A).
Properties of the ionized gas in HH 202 – II. Results from echelle spectrophotometry with Ultraviolet Visual Echelle Spectrograph★
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 395, Issue 2, pages 855–876, May 2009
How to Cite
Mesa-Delgado, A., Esteban, C., García-Rojas, J., Luridiana, V., Bautista, M., Rodríguez, M., López-Martín, L. and Peimbert, M. (2009), Properties of the ionized gas in HH 202 – II. Results from echelle spectrophotometry with Ultraviolet Visual Echelle Spectrograph. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 395: 855–876. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.14554.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Accepted 2009 January 23. Received 2008 December 23; in original form 2008 October 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!