Based on observations made with the Southern African Large Telescope (SALT) and the Infrared Survey Facility (IRSF).
Discovery of the first symbiotic star in NGC 6822★
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 395, Issue 2, pages 1121–1126, May 2009
How to Cite
Kniazev, A. Y., Väisänen, P., Whitelock, P. A., Menzies, J. W., Feast, M. W., Grebel, E. K., Buckley, D. A. H., Hashimoto, Y., Loaring, N., Romero-Colmenero, E., Sefako, R., Burgh, E. B. and Nordsieck, K. (2009), Discovery of the first symbiotic star in NGC 6822. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 395: 1121–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.14617.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- Accepted 2009 February 7. Received 2009 February 4; in original form 2009 January 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!