The many manifestations of downsizing: hierarchical galaxy formation models confront observations
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 397, Issue 4, pages 1776–1790, August 2009
How to Cite
Fontanot, F., De Lucia, G., Monaco, P., Somerville, R. S. and Santini, P. (2009), The many manifestations of downsizing: hierarchical galaxy formation models confront observations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 397: 1776–1790. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.15058.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Accepted 2009 May 15. Received 2009 April 1; in original form 2008 December 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!