IC10: the history of the nearest starburst galaxy through its Planetary Nebula and H ii region populations★
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 398, Issue 1, pages 280–292, September 2009
How to Cite
Magrini, L. and Gonçalves, D. R. (2009), IC10: the history of the nearest starburst galaxy through its Planetary Nebula and H ii region populations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 398: 280–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.15124.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Accepted 2009 May 22. Received 2009 May 22; in original form 2009 March 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!