The Lyα forest at redshifts 0.1–1.6: good agreement between a large hydrodynamic simulation and HST spectra
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 399, Issue 4, pages 1934–1953, November 2009
How to Cite
Paschos, P., Jena, T., Tytler, D., Kirkman, D. and Norman, M. L. (2009), The Lyα forest at redshifts 0.1–1.6: good agreement between a large hydrodynamic simulation and HST spectra. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 399: 1934–1953. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.15140.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
- Accepted 2009 May 27. Received 2009 May 26; in original form 2008 March 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!