Galaxies–intergalactic medium interaction calculation – I. Galaxy formation as a function of large-scale environment
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 399, Issue 4, pages 1773–1794, November 2009
How to Cite
Crain, R. A., Theuns, T., Dalla Vecchia, C., Eke, V. R., Frenk, C. S., Jenkins, A., Kay, S. T., Peacock, J. A., Pearce, F. R., Schaye, J., Springel, V., Thomas, P. A., White, S. D. M., Wiersma, R. P. C. and The Virgo Consortium (2009), Galaxies–intergalactic medium interaction calculation – I. Galaxy formation as a function of large-scale environment. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 399: 1773–1794. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.15402.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Accepted 2009 July 15. Received 2009 July 15; in original form 2009 June 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!