Lyman alpha emitter evolution in the reionization epoch
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 400, Issue 4, pages 2000–2011, December 2009
How to Cite
Dayal, P., Ferrara, A., Saro, A., Salvaterra, R., Borgani, S. and Tornatore, L. (2009), Lyman alpha emitter evolution in the reionization epoch. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 400: 2000–2011. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.15593.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Accepted 2009 August 20. Received 2009 August 14; in original form 2009 April 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!