The evolution of wide binary stars
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 401, Issue 2, pages 977–994, January 2010
How to Cite
Jiang, Y.-F. and Tremaine, S. (2010), The evolution of wide binary stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 401: 977–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.15744.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
- Accepted 2009 September 18. Received 2009 September 17; in original form 2009 July 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!