Chaotic star formation and the alignment of stellar rotation with disc and planetary orbital axes
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 401, Issue 3, pages 1505–1513, January 2010
How to Cite
Bate, M. R., Lodato, G. and Pringle, J. E. (2010), Chaotic star formation and the alignment of stellar rotation with disc and planetary orbital axes. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 401: 1505–1513. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.15773.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Accepted 2009 September 23. Received 2009 September 22; in original form 2009 June 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!