The diversity and similarity of simulated cold dark matter haloes
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 402, Issue 1, pages 21–34, February 2010
How to Cite
Navarro, J. F., Ludlow, A., Springel, V., Wang, J., Vogelsberger, M., White, S. D. M., Jenkins, A., Frenk, C. S. and Helmi, A. (2010), The diversity and similarity of simulated cold dark matter haloes. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 402: 21–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.15878.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Accepted 2009 October 14. Received 2009 September 11; in original form 2008 October 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!