Luminosity function and radial distribution of Milky Way satellites in a ΛCDM Universe
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 402, Issue 3, pages 1995–2008, March 2010
How to Cite
Macciò, A. V., Kang, X., Fontanot, F., Somerville, R. S., Koposov, S. and Monaco, P. (2010), Luminosity function and radial distribution of Milky Way satellites in a ΛCDM Universe. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 402: 1995–2008. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.16031.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2009
- Accepted 2009 November 11. Received 2009 October 12; in original form 2009 March 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!