Searching for evidence of energetic feedback in distant galaxies: a galaxy wide outflow in a z ≈ 2 ultraluminous infrared galaxy
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 402, Issue 4, pages 2211–2220, March 2010
How to Cite
Alexander, D. M., Swinbank, A. M., Smail, I., McDermid, R. and Nesvadba, N. P. H. (2010), Searching for evidence of energetic feedback in distant galaxies: a galaxy wide outflow in a z ≈ 2 ultraluminous infrared galaxy. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 402: 2211–2220. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.16046.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Accepted 2009 November 16. Received 2009 October 30; in original form 2009 July 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!