Probing evolutionary mechanisms in galaxy clusters: neutral atomic hydrogen in Abell 1367
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 403, Issue 3, pages 1175–1192, April 2010
How to Cite
Scott, T. C., Bravo-Alfaro, H., Brinks, E., Caretta, C. A., Cortese, L., Boselli, A., Hardcastle, M. J., Croston, J. H. and Plauchu, I. (2010), Probing evolutionary mechanisms in galaxy clusters: neutral atomic hydrogen in Abell 1367. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 403: 1175–1192. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.16204.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
- Accepted 2009 December 10. Received 2009 December 10; in original form 2008 December 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!