Keck telescope constraint on cosmological variation of the proton-to-electron mass ratio
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 403, Issue 3, pages 1541–1555, April 2010
How to Cite
Malec, A. L., Buning, R., Murphy, M. T., Milutinovic, N., Ellison, S. L., Prochaska, J. X., Kaper, L., Tumlinson, J., Carswell, R. F. and Ubachs, W. (2010), Keck telescope constraint on cosmological variation of the proton-to-electron mass ratio. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 403: 1541–1555. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2009.16227.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
- Accepted 2009 December 14. Received 2009 November 18; in original form 2009 June 9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!