Based on observations collected at the VLT of the European Southern Observatory (ESO) at La Silla and Paranal, Chile (ESO Programmes I64.I-0605 and I79.C-0151).
Evidence for episodic warm outflowing CO gas from the intermediate-mass young stellar object IRAS 08470–4321★
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 406, Issue 3, pages 1409–1424, August 2010
How to Cite
Thi, W.-F., van Dishoeck, E. F., Pontoppidan, K. M. and Dartois, E. (2010), Evidence for episodic warm outflowing CO gas from the intermediate-mass young stellar object IRAS 08470–4321. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 406: 1409–1424. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.16509.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Accepted 2010 February 10. Received 2010 February 10; in original form 2009 September 30
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!