Evidence for a compact jet dominating the broad-band spectrum of the black hole accretor XTE J1550–564
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 405, Issue 3, pages 1759–1769, July 2010
How to Cite
Russell, D. M., Maitra, D., Dunn, R. J. H. and Markoff, S. (2010), Evidence for a compact jet dominating the broad-band spectrum of the black hole accretor XTE J1550–564. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 405: 1759–1769. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.16547.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Accepted 2010 February 18. Received 2010 February 17; in original form 2009 December 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!