Constructing a bivariate distribution function with given marginals and correlation: application to the galaxy luminosity function
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 406, Issue 3, pages 1830–1840, August 2010
How to Cite
Takeuchi, T. T. (2010), Constructing a bivariate distribution function with given marginals and correlation: application to the galaxy luminosity function. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 406: 1830–1840. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.16778.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Accepted 2010 April 1. Received 2010 March 31; in original form 2010 February 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!