Based on observations made with ESO Telescopes at the Paranal Observatories under program 080.A-0014(A).
The nature of proximate damped Lyman α systems★
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 406, Issue 3, pages 1435–1459, August 2010
How to Cite
Ellison, S. L., Prochaska, J. X., Hennawi, J., Lopez, S., Usher, C., Wolfe, A. M., Russell, D. M. and Benn, C. R. (2010), The nature of proximate damped Lyman α systems. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 406: 1435–1459. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.16780.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Accepted 2010 April 2. Received 2010 March 30; in original form 2009 December 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!