Final verdict from XMM–Newton: the X-ray obscured Seyfert galaxy NGC 5506 has a broad Fe Kα line
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 406, Issue 3, pages 2013–2022, August 2010
How to Cite
Guainazzi, M., Bianchi, S., Matt, G., Dadina, M., Kaastra, J., Malzac, J. and Risaliti, G. (2010), Final verdict from XMM–Newton: the X-ray obscured Seyfert galaxy NGC 5506 has a broad Fe Kα line. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 406: 2013–2022. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.16805.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Accepted 2010 April 7. Received 2010 April 7; in original form 2009 November 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!