Large amplitude variability from the persistent ultracompact X-ray binary in NGC 1851
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 406, Issue 3, pages 2087–2093, August 2010
How to Cite
Maccarone, T. J., Long, K. S., Knigge, C., Dieball, A. and Zurek, D. R. (2010), Large amplitude variability from the persistent ultracompact X-ray binary in NGC 1851. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 406: 2087–2093. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.16833.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Accepted 2010 April 10. Received 2010 April 9; in original form 2009 June 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!