A multiscale approach to environment and its influence on the colour distribution of galaxies
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 406, Issue 3, pages 1701–1720, August 2010
How to Cite
Wilman, D. J., Zibetti, S. and Budavári, T. (2010), A multiscale approach to environment and its influence on the colour distribution of galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 406: 1701–1720. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.16845.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Accepted 2010 April 8. Received 2010 April 8; in original form 2009 November 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!