Realistic simulations of the Galactic polarized foreground: consequences for 21-cm reionization detection experiments
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 409, Issue 4, pages 1647–1659, December 2010
How to Cite
Jelić, V., Zaroubi, S., Labropoulos, P., Bernardi, G., de Bruyn, A. G. and Koopmans, L. V. E. (2010), Realistic simulations of the Galactic polarized foreground: consequences for 21-cm reionization detection experiments. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 409: 1647–1659. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17407.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Accepted 2010 July 23. Received 2010 July 21; in original form 2010 April 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!