Group-finding with photometric redshifts: the photo-z probability peaks algorithm
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages 13–26, January 2011
How to Cite
Gillis, B. R. and Hudson, M. J. (2011), Group-finding with photometric redshifts: the photo-z probability peaks algorithm. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 13–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17415.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted 2010 July 24. Received 2010 July 24; in original form 2010 June 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!