Cosmic microwave background polarization as a probe of the anomalous nature of the cold spot
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages 33–38, January 2011
How to Cite
Vielva, P., Martínez-González, E., Cruz, M., Barreiro, R. B. and Tucci, M. (2011), Cosmic microwave background polarization as a probe of the anomalous nature of the cold spot. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 33–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17418.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted 2010 July 26. Received 2010 July 26; in original form 2010 February 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!