Cosmic ray current driven turbulence in shocks with efficient particle acceleration: the oblique, long-wavelength mode instability
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages 39–52, January 2011
How to Cite
Bykov, A. M., Osipov, S. M. and Ellison, D. C. (2011), Cosmic ray current driven turbulence in shocks with efficient particle acceleration: the oblique, long-wavelength mode instability. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 39–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17421.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Accepted 2010 July 26. Received 2010 July 26; in original form 2010 June 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!