Based on observations collected at the Centro Astronómico Hispano Alemán (CAHA) at Calar Alto, operated jointly by the Max-Planck Institut für Astronomie and the Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía (CSIC).
PPAK Wide-field Integral Field Spectroscopy of NGC 628 – I. The largest spectroscopic mosaic on a single galaxy★
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages 313–340, January 2011
How to Cite
Sánchez, S. F., Rosales-Ortega, F. F., Kennicutt, R. C., Johnson, B. D., Diaz, A. I., Pasquali, A. and Hao, C. N. (2011), PPAK Wide-field Integral Field Spectroscopy of NGC 628 – I. The largest spectroscopic mosaic on a single galaxy. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 313–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17444.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted 2010 July 28. Received 2010 July 12; in original form 2009 September 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!