Exchange orbits: a possible application to extrasolar planetary systems?
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages 455–460, January 2011
How to Cite
Funk, B., Schwarz, R., Dvorak, R. and Roth, M. (2011), Exchange orbits: a possible application to extrasolar planetary systems?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 455–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17453.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Accepted 2010 July 29. Received 2010 July 19; in original form 2010 June 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!